Natrol, Water Pill, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2127118 on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best Meds pack , I have ever taken for water gain , I was Swollen , could not even get my pants button for the fluid , and Like a Miracle pill I am down a few sizes of fluid and wearing those pants I have always enjoyed wearing . I thought one bottle would not do the trick , but I was wrong , I got treated in stead of tricked and would refer it to anyone and everyone . God bless and good luck .

works very well

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These pills reduced swelling of my foot.

natrol water pill

Posted by Reviewer3218209 on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

product helped me immediately! will cont to use as needed.

A product that really works well

Posted by Reviewer1447468 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this pill. It helps cut testosterone for adult acne and maintains weight as well.

effective

Posted by Reviewer1545664 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm a big fan of this product because it does not deplete potassium like some other formulas. great prompt relief with out lossing minerals that are vital

Good product, shame it can't be used longer than 5 days at a time. New to Iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product. It works really well in controlling my excess fluid problems form hormonal imbalance (excess oestrogen). However, was disappointed when I realised it could only be taken for 5 days max. at a time. So I decide to try Now food P5P, which takes longer to work, but, once it builds up in your system works very well and can be taken everyday. P5P seems to manage the problem for me, Natrol is more of a quick fix.

GREAT PRODUCT REALLY WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3164547 on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT IT REALLY WORKS.

Very good!

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works a lot better than the pills my doctor gave me!

Good product!

Posted by howrx1 on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natrol never fail to impress me with its quality and their affordable price. It is expensive being a bodybuilder but I tried my best to find a reasonable and afforable product to use. I like to give everything a try and not stuck onto one brand. Turns out Natrol didn't disappoint me. Keep perspiring and go to toilet when I took this product during my cutting phase. Well you gotta sweat and pee to throw out the water inside your body to look dry. Recommende!

Worked for me

Posted by DOGSRULE on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This did as it said, just make sure you follow directions

1 2