Naturade-Soy-Free-Veg-Protein-Booster-Natural-Flavor-32-oz-908-g/4093

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It is basically tasteless and blends in with smoothies or soups. Naturade Soy-Free Vegetarian is formulated with Pea Protein that has not been genetically-modified. This is a great source of relief to me that I can confidently add protein to the foods and drinks I prepare with only 2 grams of carbohydrate and NO added sugar and NO GMO. I have been using this product for a while and would recommend that anyone give it a try. I believe you will like it.

GRITTY!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I wanted to stay away from soy & whey. It has several great reviews, so I thought I'd give it a try. Well, NO GOOD! It is gritty & nasty. I mixed it several different ways. Finally, I used less than the 1/3 cup mixed with 12 ounces almond milk, frozen mixed berries, Crystal Light Strawberry & stevia. I could still taste the powder and the grit. It was difficult to get down. I was also going for low-carb but once you add frozen berries to cover the taste, the carbs are up. I would not buy this product again & may throw away what's left.

soya free vegetable protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are so few good sourses of vegetable protein that arent soya based,this is a welcome change from those products considering the harm soya does to your body,plus there is a generous amount of usable phosphorus in it as well,really good balanced protein powder,thats reasonably priced

Ditto Above

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this protein powder is a fantastic soy-free option. I am vegan and put this in my oatmeal in the morning, use if for baking, and in smoothies. It does have a taste - but it is fairly mild and I actually like it.

happy with product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste is pretty plain - but it mixes well, and digests well also. Good product

Naturade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes great smoothies!

my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great protein powder, unsweetened I believe. Doesn't hurt my stomach, tastes great with oatmeal and smoothies. Lots of protein.

Best Product I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't tolerate soy or milk products. Soy-Free Veg Protein Booster works well for me. Delicious with Almond Milk and blueberries!

Veg Protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'am glad to see such a powder exists, many other alternative seem too dirty to even think of using.

1 2