Naturade-Soy-Free-Veg-Protein-Booster-Natural-Flavor-32-oz-908-g/4093

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It is basically tasteless and blends in with smoothies or soups. Naturade Soy-Free Vegetarian is formulated with Pea Protein that has not been genetically-modified. This is a great source of relief to me that I can confidently add protein to the foods and drinks I prepare with only 2 grams of carbohydrate and NO added sugar and NO GMO. I have been using this product for a while and would recommend that anyone give it a try. I believe you will like it.

GRITTY!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2560385 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I wanted to stay away from soy & whey. It has several great reviews, so I thought I'd give it a try. Well, NO GOOD! It is gritty & nasty. I mixed it several different ways. Finally, I used less than the 1/3 cup mixed with 12 ounces almond milk, frozen mixed berries, Crystal Light Strawberry & stevia. I could still taste the powder and the grit. It was difficult to get down. I was also going for low-carb but once you add frozen berries to cover the taste, the carbs are up. I would not buy this product again & may throw away what's left.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2281434 on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this protein powder is a fantastic soy-free option. I am vegan and put this in my oatmeal in the morning, use if for baking, and in smoothies. It does have a taste - but it is fairly mild and I actually like it.

Ditto Above

Posted by Reviewer2931932 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great!

soya free vegetable protein

Posted by Reviewer1822325 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are so few good sourses of vegetable protein that arent soya based,this is a welcome change from those products considering the harm soya does to your body,plus there is a generous amount of usable phosphorus in it as well,really good balanced protein powder,thats reasonably priced

happy with product

Posted by Reviewer1450640 on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste is pretty plain - but it mixes well, and digests well also. Good product

This stuff is good for a Soy-Free vegan Protein suppliment.

Posted by Reviewer3345423 on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You may have to get used to the flavor, i mix it with my shakes or V8.

Great for Protein Drinks

Posted by Reviewer3012025 on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years and I love it. I use it every day in my morning protein drink.

Soy Free! Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1173881 on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellant Soy Free source of protien. We use it every morning in our breakfast smoothie. Adds a great taste.

Great alternative to vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I will recomend this product as an alternative to whey, soy, egg protein shakes.

1 2