DELISIOUS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This drink mix is amazing. It works well to curb my appetite when I have this for breakfast, and it's taste is superb as far as meal replacements go (and that's coming from a chocoholic)!

chocolate fix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This meal replacement is best when I need my chocolate fix/not in the mood to eat a "Real" meal; this comes in handy. I tried this product with water only and it tastes very weak no matter how much I added. I tried it with almond milk & fruit and it was really good.

Really good, really allergy-friendly!

Posted by Siljel on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lost weight using the Naturade shakes twice a day - breakfast and evening meal. During the day I eat two normal meals and maybe a fruit bar as a snack. These taste really good, have no lactoce or milk protein, and no wheat. Being allergic to a lot of foods made it difficult for me finding choices of meal replacements, but this caters for everything!!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this meal replacement. I love the chocolate flavor, and it keeps you full for hours. The only problem i had is the small lumps. Kinda irritating but you have to shake it good to get all of the lumps out. If your thinking about getting this GET IT!! you wont regret it. Make sure you get your favorite flavor.

creamy and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is so far the best soy protein powder I've tasted!

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product I have used for about 5 years. As a vegetarian I find it's good source for protein. I could not find it at the stores where I normally purchased it. You sent it to me in a timely fashion. Thanks, ehg

Good But Don't Dissolved Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. Not too sweet but I just wish it will Dissolve well in the water.

Didn't disolve well and had a bitter taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will be returning this product.

Total Soy NO!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Did not taste good at all...! I drink shakes all the time and have tried several from natural food stores, to Trader Joe's to even Herbal Life shakes, but this one was by far the worst...do not try this at home.

Taste is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ilove the fact that this product has not just protein, but so many vitamins and minerals that I can't find in other protein shakes. Being lactose intolerant this fits the bill with everything I need and the flavor is the best!!! I don't care for meat very much so I have to get my protein other ways and Naturade is the best. Mix with water, almond milk or my Dad puts it in his morning coffee and he is very picky about taste. The bonus is in less than 2 months with replacing just on meal a day with this chocolate treat, I have lost 20 pounds and I still snack as normal. It leaves me full for hours and I look forward to my daily chocolate treat. It is not like being on a diet at all, just clean eating for extra nutrition.