DELISIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1173618 on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This drink mix is amazing. It works well to curb my appetite when I have this for breakfast, and it's taste is superb as far as meal replacements go (and that's coming from a chocoholic)!

Really good, really allergy-friendly!

Posted by Siljel on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lost weight using the Naturade shakes twice a day - breakfast and evening meal. During the day I eat two normal meals and maybe a fruit bar as a snack. These taste really good, have no lactoce or milk protein, and no wheat. Being allergic to a lot of foods made it difficult for me finding choices of meal replacements, but this caters for everything!!

chocolate fix

Posted by 4963899816835076908 on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This meal replacement is best when I need my chocolate fix/not in the mood to eat a "Real" meal; this comes in handy. I tried this product with water only and it tastes very weak no matter how much I added. I tried it with almond milk & fruit and it was really good.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1316658 on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this meal replacement. I love the chocolate flavor, and it keeps you full for hours. The only problem i had is the small lumps. Kinda irritating but you have to shake it good to get all of the lumps out. If your thinking about getting this GET IT!! you wont regret it. Make sure you get your favorite flavor.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2818315 on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product I have used for about 5 years. As a vegetarian I find it's good source for protein. I could not find it at the stores where I normally purchased it. You sent it to me in a timely fashion. Thanks, ehg

Good But Don't Dissolved Well

Posted by 5487856486144540321 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. Not too sweet but I just wish it will Dissolve well in the water.

Total Soy NO!!

Posted by Reviewer1502845 on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Did not taste good at all...! I drink shakes all the time and have tried several from natural food stores, to Trader Joe's to even Herbal Life shakes, but this one was by far the worst...do not try this at home.

Didn't disolve well and had a bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2314106 on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will be returning this product.

Best Tasting Shake!

Posted by Reviewer1586819 on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE the bavarian chocolate flavored shake! I am usually a vanilla fan, but thought I'd try the chocolate. Now I am hooked! I mix the shake with vanilla soy milk. Delicious! This is the best tasting weight loss/nutritional shake mix I have tried. And these shakes keep me satisfied for several hours. The price is also very reasonable. I've paid $35+ for a can of shake mix and it didn't taste as good or last as long as this one! Try it!

Naturade Total Soy