Really good and allergy-friendly!

Posted by Siljel on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lost weight using the Naturade shakes twice a day - breakfast and evening meal. During the day I eat two normal meals and maybe a fruit bar as a snack. These taste really good, have no lactoce or milk protein, and no wheat. Being allergic to a lot of foods made it difficult for me finding choices of meal replacements, but this caters for everything!!

It Really Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used Total Soy Meal Replacement in the past and it worked then I lost 10lbs in about 2-3 weeks. but the grocer who sold it stopped, and I couldnt find it again until now. And I'm so glad because it really works help curb my appettite and remedy any sugar gravings for the folks who may have a sweet tooth like me. I drink a 8oz glass mixed with vanilla soy milk early in the morning around 8 am and I DON'T think about food again until around late afternoon which at that point I drink another 8 oz glass and it ties me over until I get home from work where I eat a healthy dinner. I also carry and apple in my purse for any occassion I'm out an about and dont have an opportunity to drink my lunch 8oz glass of Total Soy. This stuff really does work and I love the french vanilla flavor. Taste delicious! Drinking water is also important.

I like the taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has a nice vanilla flavor. I am very picky about flavors, but really like this one. I will order again. It dissolves very easily in a glass.

Great Morning Drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this meal replacement. It gets me through till lunch with no problems.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and actually works as a meal replacement. Dissolves easily and quickly in milk.

Great taste

Posted by MissExopotamie on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use meal replacements to help me eat light before doing sports or for breakfast when i am on a hurry. This one is the best i have ever tasted, no artificial sweetener taste, a nice texture. I mix it with water or plant milk (rice, almond). I use a blender with a ball and it does not leave any lumps. I will try the Bavarian chocolate next !

creamy vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this powder is great in smoothies! makes it creamy and delicious!

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

iam only speaking for the taste now. i have to admit that i don`t care as much as i should about the ingredients, but i think they are ok. this tastes good when blended with water. i have tried a few brands that tastes terrible mixed with water. but the only MR i have tried that i liked better is the regular naturade total soy vanilla. but i like all the MR products from naturade.

Favourite for breakfast smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this one as well. I mainly use it for a breakfast shake when I don't feel like eating but they love it after school as a smoothie with a 1/2 banana added. VERY GOOD PRODUCT and definitely recommended

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried it immediately after I received, I feel full! The taste is great too.

1 2 3 4