Lost Weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Naturade is the best ever product for your meal replacement. I lost 9.2kg for 4 months and so my cholestrol level drop to normal. Great taste and price , will forever using this product for weight maintainence. Trust me ! n thank you very much Naturade!!

yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I loved this meal replacement. Got it recommended because it's lactose free.

I love this powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It mixes easily and does NOT bind you up. I had never tried any powder in Strawberry before, and was so happy to find this-it tastes fantastic. No artificals and vegan friendly. Naturade soy protein is the one and only brand I buy.

Ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is too thick so I had to add more water in order to drink it smoothly. Not much flavor for being strawberry. I won't order this flavor again.

Actually tastes decent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered a large number of plant protein powders and meal replacement formulas, including rice, hemp, soy (Optimum Nutrition), pea, and others. This is among the best tasting products out there. I also ordered the chocolate version of this product and it is delicious. We all want to improve our lifestyles. Having healthy foods that aren't palatable don't help us. Products like this, that we can actually enjoy, do.

positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a great taste but I find it too sweet.

Naturade,total soy meal replacement strawberry creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

VERY tasty and creates a feeling of satiety, long after you do not want to eat

Great taste

Posted by paulopires on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's a good meal replacement. You get fully satisfied with a full sensation developing some minutes after the meal. Tastes great!

Naturade, Total Soy, Strawberry Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love it!!!!!!

Good and tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This meal replacement keeps hunger quite well, and more, when blending some fiber in it.