Excellent for vegetarian body building

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After one container of this stuff following my normal diet over a week I gained 6lbs with only a slight 0.1-0.2 increase in body fat. Of course I am doing fairly hard-core work-outs as well to keep body fat down. This is a short-term-use product designed to spike calories, not just protein. You can take in 215grams of protein a day, it's easy enough with all the concentrates out there, but if you aren't also increasing caloric intake you will have trouble gaining at a certain point. You'll need way more than a standard 2,000 calories. This is all natural which is why I chose it. I didn't want artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or fillers. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Works for my husband

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1275759 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 83 year old mother was losing weight on a daily basis. Other weight gain products didn't taste good to her, or were gritty, or in some way were unacceptable. Naturade, on the other hand, mixes well in most other drinks and tastes good. We use it for her every day now, and are quite pleased.

No sugar added...

Posted by Reviewer1510861 on Jan 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great protein, the only one I can find without any added sugar. That's a plus considering all the proteins out there are full of some kind of sugar/sugar subsitute. If you follow the directions you will most definitely gain pounds weekly. I use while training and it's very effective.

This Works

Posted by Reviewer1562250 on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My favorite health store keeps running out of this stuff -so I found it on iHerb.com. I've been using for about a year. I am a 5'1" woman and weigh 103 pounds -up from 99 pounds. From my research, I've found Weight Gain to be the most natural and healthy product to use to gain weight. I mix with soy milk in blender.

WORTH WHILE!

Posted by Reviewer2855461 on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best so far that we have tried. Hard to beat.

Weight Gain for Cancer patient

Posted by Reviewer2473689 on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is good stuff. Easy to mix, tastes good, no sugar, no contraindicated ingredients.Very good product

Naturade, Weight Gain, Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2817054 on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product! Mixes easily, tastes great and__I am a little over half taken of my large container and gained 4 lbs. Thank you.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3179610 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Max calories without a bunch of sugar! No overpowering taste

you will gain weight

Posted by Reviewer2902470 on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it works, and taste is good