Excellent for vegetarian body building

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After one container of this stuff following my normal diet over a week I gained 6lbs with only a slight 0.1-0.2 increase in body fat. Of course I am doing fairly hard-core work-outs as well to keep body fat down. This is a short-term-use product designed to spike calories, not just protein. You can take in 215grams of protein a day, it's easy enough with all the concentrates out there, but if you aren't also increasing caloric intake you will have trouble gaining at a certain point. You'll need way more than a standard 2,000 calories. This is all natural which is why I chose it. I didn't want artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or fillers. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Works for my husband

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Weight Gain for Cancer patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is good stuff. Easy to mix, tastes good, no sugar, no contraindicated ingredients.Very good product

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 83 year old mother was losing weight on a daily basis. Other weight gain products didn't taste good to her, or were gritty, or in some way were unacceptable. Naturade, on the other hand, mixes well in most other drinks and tastes good. We use it for her every day now, and are quite pleased.

really gains weight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's the 3rd time I buy this product, not sure if because of this product or other reasons, but he really gains weight after taking this...

A great source of extra calories for a great price!

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For those needing extra calories from a natural and healthy source, this is the best shake for the price and size! The flavor is really nice as well!

great shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes good, with no sugar

you will gain weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it works, and taste is good

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Max calories without a bunch of sugar! No overpowering taste

Naturade, Weight Gain, Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product! Mixes easily, tastes great and__I am a little over half taken of my large container and gained 4 lbs. Thank you.