Won't live without it now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

By the second day of taking half a pill twice per day (done by pulling the capsule apart), the HORRIBLE tension headache that had lasted for weeks was gone. I am dealing with minor depression and this helps me feel more like "me" - not perfect but I can now tolerate myself. The little things that used to get me riled-up are no longer a big deal (yay!). Also, I have been working out and watching what I eat for the last three months and had not lost a pound...two weeks on 5-HTP and I have already started shedding weight (3 pounds after two weeks). The only way you could make me stop taking this stuff is to pry it from my cold, dead hands. So barring that situation, I plan to continue using and recommending it to anyone who might be contemplating trying it.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dr. recommended 5 htp for my foggy thinking. Nearby health food store recommended this brand. It worked wonderfully. Thought I'd save some money by ordering NOW brand from iherb. It doesn't work as well as Natural Balance, so I'll be ordering NB from iherb next time.

Awesome results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I only buy this brand of 5-HTP. I used to buy the same formulation from my chiropractor for twice as much! The b vitiamn in it helps absorb the enzyme more efficiently! Iherb is my first stop for supplements I have reduced my supplement bill in almost half!

Best 5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best 5-htp that I've tried. I tried quite a few others and they didn't make me feel so good, especially the ones at 100 mcg. I like these at 50 mg. ...I think it's enough to start with. I took 1 or 2 a day one month and never had PMS again -- and all my other anxieties/fears went away. I didn't even take it anymore after that. It's such a great thing for people with anxiety or depression, but I don't think you can take it while taking anti-depressants. I love this brand and have recommended it to others.

Good price on natural value 5-htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using natural balance 5-htp for 10 years with good results and I am happy to have found an outlet with a reasonable price.

Can't be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this for chronic headaches and consider it my miracle cure. I take it every night and have no more daily headaches.

haven't used it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

haven't used it yet

Good sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefere this product because it is veggie capsules! It helps getting sleepy!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I order these in bulk, because I am afraid to run out. They definitely make a difference in how I feel.