Good Job!

Posted by Reviewer3328966 on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with iHerb puchase. As always it came with good packaging and prompt delivery. Thanks.

This product helps me to make better use of my time

Posted by 4783851234321331814 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I realize that Brain Pep will work differently for different people, but it definitely achieves positive results for me. For one thing, I tend to be more focused and free from distractions when I use Brain Pep and consequently get more things done. I also feel more creative when I use Brain Pep and it facilitates my creative endeavors. One word of caution: When I am very tired the results are mitigated, so it works best when I take it at the beginning of the day when I am well rested. While it might not be a scientific observation, I am usually in a better mood after I take Brain Pep and my overall outlook is more positive. I don't use it every day, but when I do, I notice my day goes better.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3041112 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses this and says it makes her feel more alert.

Feed my brain

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feed my brain to keep it working fast.

Brain Pep

Posted by Reviewer3104418 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does what the product says. Good quality.

Natural Balance, Brain Pep

Posted by Reviewer1667260 on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It perks my mental creativity and it also boost my mental mileage especially when I am multitasking throughout the course of any working day.

good

Posted by Reviewer1471343 on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These work good.I have taken these on and off for years,glad i started again.They have been around for a while.

quantities

Posted by Reviewer3221301 on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed that I was only allowed to order 3 boxes. In the past you would have received 5 stars!!!

Very dissatisfied with products performance!!

Posted by Reviewer2811938 on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It did nothing for me and I noticed nothing. Waste of money. For me at least. I even called the manufacturer of the product to complain. They refused to give me a refund and told me to consult iherb for a refund. I just thought I would give the product a try. Its not like it was expensive or anything. You guys at iherb have excellent customer service and fast shipping though. THANKS much!!!