Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When you compare chitosan products, don't just look at the price and the number of capsules. Look at how much chitosan is in each capsule. You will be amazed at the differences you find.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I should mention this product contains pure chitosan. I tried another brand before, also from iherb, but it contains chromium! I couldn't see any results from that brand, but this one works great. Thanks iherb for carrying it!

Fat blocker and fiber filled

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shellfish derivative is a good source of bulk in its own right but when taken before an overly fatty meal, it works like those expensive products that flush the fat out before it clings to your thighs or belly. I don't use it with every meal, usually just before we go out to eat and I know I will be over-doing it with the rich foods.

Shortness of breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have difficulty breathing after taking it!!!!!!!!

Good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried different Chitosan on iherb, i think this one is very good because it works as adsorbent and does not give side effects. The only downside is that the minimum serving size is 4 big capsules.

Before a fatty meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are VERY healthy eaters but when go out with friends, taking this before a fatty meal REALLY makes a difference.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you can afford this one then go the bulk buy. Helped me with the down sizing thing.

Chitosan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a little over a week in sync with a portion controled diet. I use it a dinner when I eat a little more than planned. It is very convienient becuase you take it with the meal as opposed to 30 mins prior as with some Chitosan supplements... I lost 2 lbs the first week using it... so far so good...

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed a difference at all when taking the chitosan. Didn't really do much as far as fiber either. Disappointed