I love it !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works great!! i am 23 yrs old and never been going daily before this!! i have flatter tummy and feeling clean inside which is the best thing i have ever done for my body **update: i really loved this supplement, but i was surprised when i was searching for list of herbs that causes liver damage one of the ingredient of this product was listed and not just liver damage!! Casara might cause cancer if not death when used for long term, i used to take this supplement happily every day for 7 days as directed then take break of 2 days and resume, i know i need sucha help to keep my bowl function regular so i cannot stop taking this supplement completely, but i think i'll just take it one capsule a week :(

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for years. The best of this type of cleanse I have found

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to rely on something - so I brought this into my g.p. and my ob/gyn and both said if it works, then use it. It definitely does work. I take 2 every day and never get constipated. Other supplements have made me bloated or have other negative consequences. This has none-- at least for me. I have told friends about it and one said it didn't do anything; the other said it did too much. I have been taking it for 10 years and it is very reliable.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very potent , yet mild,thorough and fast acting. A good product for an intense cleansing.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product on and off for the last 10 years. Works as it says it does and is the only product of it's kind that I will use.

Natural Balance Colon Clenz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a collapsed bowel and stomach in 2009. After thousands of dollars on prescription drugs, I threw everything away and started taking this product in Feb., 2010. I take it every other day because it works. I did take it everyday for about 6 months, but have cut back. My daughter also takes it when needed and she totally believes in this product also. I have down many testimonies to friends and families about this product. All response has been totally positive. Thanks and KEEP MAKING IT!!!!!!!!

Cleans me out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't need this very often but if I have splurged on white flour/sugar like at a social gathering or something, this will keep me from getting constipated and also it gives a very quick clean out of that unhealthy stuff. One cap does the trick.

jptwu500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it everyday

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I order this product for my husband on regular basis. Нe has tried many remedies before and says that this particular product is one of the best on the market. It gives him so much needed relief without any side effects.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i did try this product for about 1 month and i felt no changes at all, i did not feel anything good or bad, my bowel stayed the same , Maybe it's just me as other people said it was good with them .