Fat Magnet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this product successfully for acne control. I take 2 tabs before eating greasy food. It also helps with weight control if I include diet and exercise. I've used it for 10 years now. I had terrible adult acne. I thank God for product.

Fat Magnets/ great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I've been using this product for about 15 yrs. I don't do without it. It definatly helps me maintain my weight. I know this because I don't diet. if I did, I would probably loose weight. I take it, when I eat a fatty meal and I know it helps break down the fat, because I'll acually be hungry a couple hours later.

Solved my problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years, not for weight loss but for intestinal problems. I am still using this product

not for weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

does nothing for weight loss, but good to keep you regular.

Fat Magnet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't say I really loose weight taking Fat Magnet but I do believe it prevents you from gaining weight. I have used it for years, I would'nt be without it when I eat a meal that has a lot of fat in it, especially when I eat out and I don't know what is in it.

Donnetta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It arrived on time

user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use as a supplement to careful diet and exercise to maintain weight. Feel like it helps when we eat some fried chicken(skinned) and occasional french fry.

πολυ καλο!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

βοηθαει σταδιακα και αν συνοδευτει απο ισορροπημενη διατροφη εχει αποτελεσματα. σιγουρα παντως βοηθαει παρα πολυ σε ατομα που εχουν προβλημα με δυσκοιλιοτητα , γινεσαι τακτικος !

Fat Magnet Is Appropriately Named *Smiling*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'll be brief. These capsules did nothing for weight management for me That's not to say they won't work for others, I am convinced each individual's metabolism is different. I tried these for a few months now and I feel confident I am being factual when I confirm these capsules were not effective in weight management.