Great legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have severe lymphadema in my lower left leg. My circulation is greatly restricted. My left leg was in danger of amputation. Great Legs helped improved my circulation so that I could keep my leg. Nothing else has worked as good as this.

Extremely Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't have believed it until I tried it. This product has been very effective in clearing up a good many of my spider veins. It's been excellent for improving my vascular integrity.

absolutely work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking these for couple years and have very bad circulation and veins(inheritated), i always go back to this products, circualtion works better and discoloration definetly improves, for me they work

Great, as usual!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I’ve ordered from the iherb.com many times. Consistently the service is top-notch! -Selection is great – I can almost always find what I’m looking for, even items that are not very well known; -The prices are always great; -No mistakes – I always get what I ordered; -The order always ships quickly; -The order always arrives quickly; The website is user-friendly. Just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work!

Great Legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product...Have been using this since 2007.

My choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tried other products before finding this one. It helps reduce the pain and bulging of leg veins associated with varicose veins.

An excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Natural Balance, Great Legs is a product my wife loves. It does great thing for her varicose veins and her leg circulation.

Improves circulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps eliminate veins and improves circulation! My legs also feel less tired.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect a miracle in one month, but there's definitely a noticeable improvement - better skin color-tone, less vein prominence, and less heaviness. Going for another bottle!

Fissure And Hemorhoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Is The Best Stuf I Ever Used !!! True !

1 2