Up throughout the night and feeling cruddy this morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just got this yesterday and tried it last night. It's been awful. I took one pill before bed and was wired as if I had had 2-3 cups of very strong coffee. I slept the first two hours then was up every hour until the morning tossing and turning with feelings of shock and panic when I heard noises. This product really did the opposite of what I bought it for. I definitely will not be trying it again and hope the jitters and headache don't last far into this new day. I tried to get on the companies website but the connection timed out and it doesn't load.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Help to fall asleep, but my head in the morning then a square.

work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take 1.5mg malatonin every night. Last night I switch to this 5-htp good sleep. I take 1 pill instead of recommended 2 pill. I sleep well . I will continue to take it.

Worked wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried countless drugs for my insomnia. Problem have always been 1. I do not get sleep 2. if I get sleep with drug I sleep too long and too deep. Happy Sleeper Has worked for me perfect. Nice calm sleepy feeling and I easily fall sleep. Waking up is pretty easy. I totally recommend to try everyone who have insomnia problems. With this sleep only gets better and better.

I can actually sleep again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This products is seriously amazing! I have been taking melatonin and what not my entire life; need less to say, my tolerance for sleeping aids is VERY high! However, this product works so well that I can only take one! It's amazing and has saved me from my never-ending anxiety thoughts at night!

did not work as advertised

Posted by adhd-researcher on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I start to think that most supplements are just empty placebo capsules Did not do anything and I really tested a lot of products

Good nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Provides a good nights sleep without the grogginess in the morning.