Great Relaxer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Relaxer for sleep preparation w/no next day groggy feeling. I have to respond to late night and "wee hours" on-call pages -- does not interfere w/function when that happens.

Herbal Slumber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Oustanding product. Be close to your bed after you use it. Works within 20 minutes. No grogginess when you wake up. I was on ambien for years and have replaced it with this! Much better for your body.

Terrific Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used strait melatonin before and woke up feel incredibly drowsy. The blend of supplements in this product is wonderful! I wake up feeling refreshed and completely the opposite of groggy. I've told my friends/coworkers about it, and even gave them some in which they said the exact same thing (they even ordered it themselves).

Herbal Slumber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had sleeping problems for over 45 years and have had limited short term relief using various products. Herbal Slumber has had the best long term results for me. Thanks.

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried them all and I can honestly say that Natural Balance, Herbal Slumber Melatonin and Valerian Formula is Superb! It's the absolute best that I've used and I suffer from chronic insomnia. I'm very thankful that iHerb is offering this product! John Myers

Great result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, they work very well, I have fibromyalgia and with that comes sleep disturbance, I use these as part of my regular routine now and they have helped. They do leave a taste in your mouth, but have a hot chocolate after and all is good!

Natural sleep

Posted by gitjen on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best natural sleep-aid I have tried!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has improved my sleep by 100%. I had slept well prior to this, as I have been taking regular melatonin. But the added Valerian Formula really kicks this up a notch for TOP NOTCH sleep!!!!

Thank you for your excellent service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and quick shipping. I highly recommend iHerb.

Anne McCraw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Herbal Slumber is the best product to aid sleep I have ever purchased, and that is saying a lot. I have tried many things.

1 2