GREAT product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am sooo pleased with this product I cannot even tell you...it started to work immediately ...as most things due with me ( I have one of those metabolism or I am very gullible...as my son would say) but I will stand by this product and have told all my friends that are going thru this (fan part of life)...Thank you for making this product available and and for been so affordable.

Ladies Choice Menopause Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is such an awesome product. I rely on the benefits of Ladies Choice to offset the menopause symptoms: hot flashes, night sweats, emotional swings, loss of energy. Thank you for making this product so easily available, both for purchase AND ease of shipping! Go iHerb!

More than for Menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have uised this product for many years. It really helped with menopause symptoms. I started thinking that it also might aid with rebuilding my bone density. I have ostiopenia, I've taken calcium for many years but had improved my density test only after returning to this product along with the calcium products. I feel that the estrogen produced gives the extra boost for me to improve my situation.

good product fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality product. I am postmenepausal now, but I find that continued use still has benefits. The price is right! The exact same product at the health food store is double.

Heaven sent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

these seem to be the only thing that keeps the hot flashes away. I got off of Ladies choice for 1 month thought i was going to burn up. I'll never be without them again,I sure learned my lesson.

Definitely Provides Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product several years ago at the advice of a co-worker after explaining some of the menopuase symptoms I was feeling after undergoing a hysterectomy. After taking this product the menopause systems have virtually dissappeared.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped me survive the hot flashes, moodiness and night sweats. I take two. I can really notice a difference when I don't take it. Can't beat the price either..our local health food store charges twice the price, and iherb's shipping is so fast!!

Ladies Choice review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After nearly 4 weeks of taking these capsules, I do believe that thay are taking effect as I haven't experienced a hot flush for ages and can sleep more comfortably at night! The down side is the fact that these capsules are so big that they are really hard to swallow and take a long time to work their way down! I would prefer them to be smaller, and would rather take two smaller capsules at a time than one giant one!

Did not work for me :-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this product for a week, and did not see any changes in the frequency/duration/intensity of my hot flashes at all.

Good for hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am 52 and have been suffering from hot flashes for the past few years. I've tried lots of herbal remedies and some of them have worked very well, but all of them lose their efficacy after a while and I have to find something else--it seems I need to keep my body guessing or it adjusts to the new status quo and starts flashing again. Anyway, for a while nothing was working and I was having 20-30 hot flashes a day where I'd be burning hot and soaked with sweat all of a sudden and it was driving me crazy. I started on this product and it didn't seem to be helping, but after about 3 weeks I noticed I was down to maybe 1-2 hot flashes a day. Now, maybe 4-5 weeks later, it's down to 1 a day max, often none. I don't know how long it will keep working, but for now life is good!

1 2 3 4