A goog choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Olen käyttänyt MSM cream- voidetta viikon verran. Voide imeytyy nopeasti ihoon eikä tahraa. Iho tulee pehmeäksi ja sileäksi. Olen suositellut voidetta ystävilleni ja kehoittanut perhettäni kokeilemaan tuotetta. MSM Cream is absorbed into the skin really quickly. The skin becomes soft.

Surprise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using MSM in powder form for my hair, skin, nails and brain function. I came across the cream quite by accident and wondered if it would be good to use on my face. I have just finished all of my very expensive moisturiser and decided to give something cheaper a go. I really love it! My skin is usually very dry but looks wonderful after using the MSM cream for about 2 weeks.

V.G.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good for anal itch and preventing fungal infections between toes.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has great ingredients and is a fair price.

Very smooth and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it on any sort of skin irritation, dryness, cuts, it heals skin over night.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

very good product

good softing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it really softens skin.It doesn't work for me to lessen my joint pain. I have sent one jar of MSM cream for my mom who has a very dry skin.good price and on time delivery.

Great Stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cream feels real nice and smooth. It doesn't leave a greasy residue. I use it on my body. I would give it 5 stars but I've just started using it. I like it so far. It's a Great Buy!