Great All Natural Back Pain Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and I have been using Super Flex Back Formula for apx. 5 years after trying many other formulas. He has mild back problems and feels complete relief with this product. My problems are much more severe and required surgery. I will always have some pain but receive a good deal of relief with Super Flex. Off and on, I quit taking it just to see if I'm really getting relief from it and each time I start taking it again. A great product!

Helps with back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a server 8 hrs. a day & it really does help with muscle pains & strains.

LOVE this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've used Super Flex Back Formula for years. It is hard to find in stores, but it is by far the best for back pain. One bottle lasts us about a year as we only use it occasionally, but when your back hurts, this is the answer.

Natural balance-Super Flex back formula-Maximum Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products for your back. This is not pain medication, it keeps your back flexable. It works,do your own research.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Thank you!

More Flexibility

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was one of three products I ordered, Turmeric and Nattokinase being the other two, for back help. It has helped with my back pain and also relief from shoulder pain.

Super Flex Back Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for several years with excellent results.

super flex back formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I use it for back pain, as well as other pains in my body. I have used it for 6 years. iHerb has the best price and super service.I have recommended it to all my friends.

Natural Balance Super Flex Back Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take a couple of these every day. It keeps my low back from tightening up and going into spasms. It saves trips to the chiropractor! D. Engle

Deb