my review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super Joint flex is the only product I have found to keep my knees pain free and reduce the inflamation so that they bend easily. I prefer the larger bottle but unfortunately, it is not always available.

A true blessing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My son sold this product and has great knowledge of how it works. He highly endorsed to me and I am very thankful. I had past injuries in both of my knees-one was more severe. As I am aging arthritus has also set in. Some days my one knee hurt so bad I was almost in tears and was timid about surgery. My son convinced me to start taking the formula and in less than 3 weeks the pain was gone. It has been 9 years now and I still use the product. It keeps me going.

relieves back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from lower back/disc problems for many years now (started in college!), but since I have been taking these tablets daily, in conjunction with monthly MFR treatments(myofascial release - a type of massage), my condition has improved greatly....I haven't been back to my chiropractor in over a year!

love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

after using it for only a week, I started to feel the results! I felt relief! :)

I feel that this product have a positive effect.

Posted by trondjohnsen on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel that this product has helped me. I have now used one box, in about three weeks. I have had problems with stiffness and pain in neck, shoulders and back. It has gotten better, but I'm still not all good. I feel that this product has a positive effect. I'm not so active, at work I have a lot of static postures. Much standing and sitting. I've been swimming a few times since I've started on this product. It can not alone explain the improvement I've noticed. So I think that this product have been helpful.

works ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my dog & it helps a bit with his stiffness but was upsetting to his stomach. Never tried it myself.