It works!

Posted by Reviewer2932864 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I"ll use this each time I know I'm going to have a full day ahead, i.e Housework, followed by horse riding(or boxing or gym), followed by 2-3 hours of tennis and more housework (plus minding my 2 teenage boys) when I get home. It gave me more than enough energy (on 1 tablet) to last me till night time. There wasn't any trembling, light headedness etc like nearly all other energy pills I tried. Most importantly. I had NO problem falling asleep at night. I also gave some to my kickboxing instructor, and he said it worked superbly for him as well. In his case, it'll be a full 6 to 8 hours of kickboxing sessions per day. I'm not taking it everyday though, only on days that require more effort and energy from me.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1918958 on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

has an amazing energy boosting effect helps me get through the day!

Was so hoping this would give me a boost

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't say this has done much in the department of giving me energy -- there was one or two evenings after a long day that I managed to stay up longer but it was still an effort. Will finish up what I have, but am not expecting too much. I really wanted this to pick me up.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2147464 on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Powerful energy boost without jitters. The Guarana and Ginseng really shine through.

Best Pick-me-upper !

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have written a review because I wanted to be sure about what I am writing. I am sure now for this product. For pick-me-ups or pre-workouts, this is the BEST. NOTHING COMES CLOSE!

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1565597 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like these pills , they give me a nice sustained energy boost without msking me feel like I am about to jump out of my skin.I take this in the morning instead of drinking coffee now, do my workout about 40 minutes later and it works out perfectly.

OUTSTANDING

Posted by Reviewer1906233 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is outstanding, no jitters and gives you power when you need it most.

Kathy

Posted by Reviewer1584409 on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff ! It keeps me going.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1927128 on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natural energy boost with no crash. I will order again and again.

turbo charge