good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nothing is a "quick fix" for losing weight. However, this product really curbed my appetite and kept me from feeling hungry longer than without the product. I work out all of the time. I try to get 10,000 steps in a day, I go to the gym and walk on the treadmill and/or lift weights. I am at the gym anywhere from 30 minutes all the way up to an hour and a half, 5 times a week. This product helped me get over the "hump" and gave me that extra boost that I needed. If you are looking for a product that will "help" you, this is it. If you are looking for that "quick fix, do it all for me" type product...well then this is NOT the product you want. I will continue to take this product. For me, it's a Winner!

Diet Pep helps me get going for my morning workout!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get up at 3:30 to exercise and it ain't easy! I don't think I could do it without a little kick in the butt. I have been working out consistently for 6 months and with healthy eating, lost 40 pounds. I have fought this weight for 8 years and I will never go back.

Legal Speed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for years. They're really expensive in the UK - £35 a pot! I don't reckon them for dieting (for that you have to change your relationship with food), but for extra energy they are brilliant. I go dancing a few night a week and when I feel I'm flagging I take one of these. Basically they're legal speed.

Ultra Diet Pep Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not using this product so much for diet weight loss as for enough pep to feel better. I am diabetic and also 72 yrs. old and disabled. I need all the help I can get. surviving old lady trying to keep going

Ultra Diet Pep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to curve my appetite and it works. It is not carried in a lot of stores so therefore, I find it very easy and cheaper to purchase from iHerb.

order

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super fast shipping....great product and hard to find in my town..

Natural Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fast, efficient IHerb.com customer service & shipping of product. Reliable company for on-line purchases & shipment of same.

ULTRA DIET PEP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for numerous years off and on. I think it is the best for controlling appetite.

Gives Energy Without Nervousness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and disappointed that it is out of stock. It really gives energy without making one anxious or nervous.

This seem to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink a lot of coffee but this stuff still seems to work. I've only tried for a few days so nothing to say about weight loss result, but it really seems to reduce my appetite and give energy. I think I'll keep using this product as long as it takes for me to reduce to my ideal weight.

1 2