Wish I had found this sooner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've had anxiety for no reason for the past 10 years, probably combination of age and a horrific head injury 10 years past. Just wake up in the morning feeling anxious. I've tried single homeopathic remedies, flower essences, yoga, breathing, etc. and I have to say, this is the first time I have felt calm and relaxed, even when driving which is a real trigger for me. For those who don't see results, I suggest placing a tablet under your tongue and letting it dissolve, instead of chewing it. Also, if you can, don't eat or drink anything (even water) for 15 minutes on either side of taking it. This is standard practice for homeopathic remedies, although it doesn't say that on the package. Also, don't touch the tablets. Shake a tablet into the cap, and deposit into your mouth from there. I will never be without this again, and now keep a little vial in my purse just in case. iherb rocks!

It truly helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had an anxiety disorder for over 30 years. I've taken many Rxs' & supplements to help . Out of everything I've used, this is the best. It absolutely takes the edge off and helps me ride it out. If it is a more severe attack, by the 3rd. dose ([email protected]), & added valerian & deep breathing, I can really feel some relief; not bursting out of my skin anymore :) It has enabled me to get off Xanex, etc for over a year now!! Natural Care products are extremely good. I also use their "No Ring" for tinitus & it helps as well.

Really quite a good product!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've found this product to work surprisingly well. I'm going thru peri-menopause and my moods can go up and down, with occasional anxiety/nervousness or panicky feelings for no particular reason. I'll start with one or two tabs, and if I still feel tense, I'll take the 2nd dose and on the rare occasion, a 3rd one. More often than not, by the time the first dose melts, I'm starting to feel mellow again. Definitely recommended!

really helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my 7 year old & it really helped with the first day of school & more.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well, no drowsy feelings, and i like that more can be taken as needed.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Take These To Help Level My Moods. I Suffer From Anxiety, And A Hormonal Imbalance. It Takes Time To Build In The System About A Week.

good bye anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

last 1,5 years there was no day without anxiety till I found these tablets. definetly works!!!

anxiety relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

does everything it says it will. thank you.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really does work to reduce anxiety, but my husband has commented that when I take the full dose (2 tablets) I become a bit "too relaxed." I usually take just 1 tablet. It takes a long time (up to 1/2 an hour) to dissolve under the tongue, but seems to work just as well if you dissolve it on your tongue.

not really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

or maybe it doesn't work with me. Still get nervous doing my presentation. Thanks

1 2 3 4