These worked for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I tried these in spite of some of the negative reviews. I lost a pound a week using these to help with my appetite. I'm older, so the weight came off slowly, but in my younger days, I probably would of lost 2 pounds a week. I only took 1 or 2 in the evenings, to stop me from snacking and it helped. I was still hungry, but it took the edge off my hunger and gave me the control I lacked. If I had taken more, I might not have had any hunger at all, but they're expensive. You can take 6 a day, but then it would of cost me $10 every 10 days, which is still worth it in the long run. They take about an hour to work, and as they build up in your system, they're more effective. I would recommend them.

WORKS OK...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But you have to take it very often.

not successful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not succesful

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find this product to be effective in suppressing my appetite. Sorry to say but true.

Pretty Good Appetite Suppressant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Helps control your appetite while you're following a serious diet program. I'm doing Nutrasystem, the portions are pretty small, but these capsules help me get through the day. No jitters, no unwanted side effects. The maximum daily dose is 9 capsules; sort of would like a product that could do the job just taking 3 capsules a day. Product is a little pricy considering that the 60-capsule box doesn't last that long.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product curbs my appetite without any side effects.

helps w/ hunger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

helps w/ hunger

waste money!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Inside only sugar!!!!

Appetite Suppressent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These tablets do nothing to suppress my appetite.