Cholest Care and I Herb are the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seriously-unbelievable...lowered cholesterol by 100 points in 6 weeks. Went from 269 to 179... PLUS your service is the greatest...fast and completely tidy and safe delivery...you guys are the best.

Great buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for months and paying much more buying from local retailers. Excellent product for controlling my cholesterol.

Looking forward to my next cholesterol checkup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

This worked for me at 62 yrs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Cholestrol was 250 and my LDL, HDL TRI were all good. after 3 months on on cholest Care my Chlest went to 195 below the 200. I will keep using it. I refuse to take meds from my Dr. and this I trust, plus diet, working out.

What an Amazing Supplement... WOW!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely hands-down, Cholest-Care Support Formula, is the most effective and fastest-working supplement that I've ever ordered my entire life! I'm a 61 yr-old female and am well-researched when it comes to supplementing my "already healthy diet" with whatever is lacking in our natural and organic food supply from Dear Mother Earth due to dangerous free-radicals and depleted soil content. Today, I placed my 2nd order for Cholest-Care, and I'm hooked on taking this supplement for life, as far as I can see!

Doesn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get light headed when I take this product. I have tried it several times and I guess it is the red rice yeast in it.