Help

From CT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Comes with a great pamphlet on the Kidney functions that your kidney doctor that charges a fortune for an office visit doesn't even supply with his fee. I did notice a little less bubbles in the urine towards the second bottle spilling protein, but I also used Bromelain and Pineapples and pumpkin seeds to assist, so I'm not really sure how much this did on it's own.

Helps with my kidney pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helped immediately with the kidney pain I often feel, especially when I'm detoxifying my body from toxins. Definitely great kidney support and highly recommended.

Kidney Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Do not feel I have to use the bathroom all the time. Can go for a walk or shopping without having to look for a restroom.

Kidney care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Prescribed by my health practitioner. Working well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used these tablets to protect my kidneys from the very bad UTI's I was getting. I found them very helpful

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for flushing out your system. Just remember to drink plenty of water.

Taxing?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel like my organs are under more 'stress' since I started taking this product. I'm really not sure that's a good thing. Wouldn't recommend, will try some other brand's formula.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's an excellent product that helps us sick people.

Excellent service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service

Not for me unfortunately

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not for me unfortunately, if take even one coupsule, my hart start run to quick for all day, have try few times in period of months, each time, result the same.

1 2