Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband was sceptical, but he had 90% relief in 20 minutes. He has had migranes for years and tried many things, but he was very happily surprised with the relief her got with this product. Now he takes it everywhere with him.

excellent migraine product

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with sublingual and herbal migraine remedies..during an attack, I'll take 2 every 2 hours...I alternate between this and another homeopathic formula. This one works very well.

Only for minor migraines...

Posted by Reviewer2962137 on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife usually have several bad migraines during year period.Last one that she had was minor and Natural Care helped.But when she have bad migraine this capsules do not help at all. Only relief she can get by using Excedrine Migrene Tablets and they are very helpfull.

It Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer3006327 on Dec 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from seasonal "cluster-type" migrains. They get so bad, they wake me up in the middle of the night and it feels like someone is jabbing an ice-pick in my head. I tried these severtal years ago and work quickly and efficiently. iHerb has the best selection & price.

like it..

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

really seems to help, also helps with my tinnitus more so than the 'Ring Stop'

Definitely helps

Posted by Reviewer3116102 on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is very helpful with migraines. I find that different products help on different days. This one helps 75% of the time.

Made migraine worse

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am so tired of taking medicines for my migraines I decided to try the natural herbal route. Well, this product made my migraine WORSE! Also, it made me all "wired" and restless. ( i am sensitive I guess) When you have a migraine, the key to getting the pain reduced is to RELAX. These herbs did the opposite. Oh well. I guess everyone's bodies are different.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1638866 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As part of a regimen with Fish oil and evening primrose, this product knocks out a migraine at the first signs of onset. Unbelievable!

Migraine/Headache

Posted by Reviewer1598448 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works!!! I take two and they are gone in 25 minutes. Sometimes I also take two Nature's Answer White Willow with Feverfew about an hour after the Natural Care Migraine.

Truly a helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I developed migraines after a fall on ice in January. I am experiencing what is called post-concussion sydrome which has trigged complex migraines. I had a severa allergic reaction sending me to the ER after taking a prescribed pain medication, so I was urgently seeking natural relief. This product has cut the headache pain by 75% with no side effects. It works well and quickly. What a blessing!

1 2 3 4