Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My eye doctor said I was developing cataracts. After taking this for a few months my regular doctor commented that I don't have cataracts. It's possible the regular doctor isn't as qualified as the eye doctor to make that judgment. Even so I can't help but wonder if this is working.

It Works!

Posted by phlwdrd on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My fiancee' was told she would have to use eye drops for the rest of her life for cataracs two months ago and asked me what she should do. We tried Optiall for thirty days and upon her 30 day reevaluation to start her on the eye drops, her physician told her both pressures had decreased! No prescription necessary!

Healthy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As long as I take a good eye vitamin like Opti All I do not have the redness in my eyes.

Excellent eye health

Posted by Reviewer1854326 on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Basicly I am very satisifed with this product. My eye health is excellent and have no floaters nor pressure problems.

Helping my floaters

Posted by Reviewer1325488 on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 'floaters' aren't as noticeable. I've dealt with them since highschool which was many moons ago.

Zoe

Posted by Reviewer2408519 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good product to relieve eye pressure.

Opti All by Natural Care

Posted by Reviewer3264320 on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended by Dr Bob Martin whom we have great respect for

Eyes are less tired and less red

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The capsules work and it is the most important thing. The capsules are not big and have a grey colour. When you take them your eyes feel better. Tey are less tired at the end of the day and you don't experience the effect of 'sandpaper', no smarting eyes. No redness. The capsules contain lutein and zeaxanthin and, thus, protect your eyes from harmful effects of environment and nourish your eyes from inside.

Hopeful...

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only have one good eye, and the older I get, the more I notice the strain. I'm taking these and several other products to try to keep it going. This is a good combination of ingredients, so I'm hopeful that it will help.

super

Posted by devo4ka on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I these vitamins are very suitable. His eyes no longer so much tired of your computer.

1 2