Natura Care Prosta-Health for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband likes the idea of a complete ingredients in one bottle.

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been on this now for several months and has achieved excellent results. He had horrible urine odor that was unbearable, and now it's no problem at all. Also he is not getting up at all at night to visit the restroom. We would highly recommend it.

Prostate Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the Prosta-Health for men. I got this for my husband, because he had had and infection in his prostate and after getting it back to normal, I wanted it to stay that way, so we are using this for the time recommended and then using stinging nettles to keep it under control. SJT in Tx.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product i recommend

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Father has prostate problems and now for several weeks has achieved good results. I would highly recommend it.

Prosta-Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend a good product

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my friend who was having problems - even considering surgery. It has worked great for him, and now he's giving it to his father and his male friends. Definitely worth a trial to see if it helps.

Already noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One week into use, though I am also using Naturade ProstAid with Beta Sitosterol & Saw Palmetto I ordered at the same time. I will reorder.

SWITCHED FROM PREXAMED

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently switched to this suppliment after using PREXAMED for 5 months. Prexamed worked excellent for me starting after 2 weeks, but the cost is 2X Prosta-Health, which a relative recommended. The Prosta-Health is working OK, but not as well as PREXAMED. HOWEVER; I've only taken it for 2 weeks, and expect to have more complete results as time goes by.

mr brown

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i am just trying out the product it maybe too early to prove it's help. i had was to pay custom duty of £15 to receive the product this could be a put off to order other product in the future.i don't have to do that for other providers Hope i can send a review latter on

1 2