Works great, at first.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had severe tinitis, ringing, whatever you wish to call it. Mine is from loud equipment and heavy machinery. I have had it about 15 yrs or so, so loud at times I simply cant sleep. I finally decided to try a "natural" medicine to see if it helps. The product recommends 4 capsules a day( bottle is only 50, so its gone in 2 weeks ) to start, then try to go down to 2 caps a day. The initial results were wonderful, I was actually "listening" for the ringing. I havent been " ring free" in so long it was weird. BUT.... It didnt last. I have taken this med and not gotten the ringing to stop again as it first did. I did NOT take it every single day, but then did for several days in a row, 4 caps, as directed. Ringing has not subsided seemingly much at all, if any. I dont know, maybe you have to take this and simply not stop, ever, in order for its effect to last. At $22 a bottle, sorry, I cant afford to keep " trying" to see if it will eventually stop the ringing as it first did. Very disappointed, as the initial results were sooooooo promising. But, I dont know if this was because I used it, then stopped for a few days, but I know this is a treatment, not a cure, so I feel even if you were on it for months, stop a couple days, and voila, back to square one, and maybe not get much past it again after re-starting taking this product. If you can afford the recommended dosage and spend $50 or so per month till you can get down to 1 bottle per month, it might work for you. I cant even say I wont give it ONE more try, but no more than that. I have tried to explain exactly how I took this med, so others will have a heads up.

Makes the roaring tolerable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about 6 months and it definitely lessens the roaring and ringing in my ears. It hasn't cured me, but the relief is obvious when I forget to reorder and miss a few days. It returns with a vengeance! Then it's back to 2 @ AM & PM for 2 weeks & then I can maintain w/1 or 2 a day. I've tried many remedies over the past years & nothing works as well as this does. I also use a high multi B-complex & Ring-Stop drops (when it's very loud) in conjunction & it does help more. I highly recommend this product.

This helped my husband!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been so happy with this product, as my husband's ear-ringing has been driving him crazy and this product relieved it quite a bit. It doesn't go away completely, but it's noticably better while using.

Hasn’t Worked For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help with the noise in my ears that I’ve dealt with since I had ear infection some years ago. I have used a different product that does work to quiet the noise down a lot, I wanted to try something different so I ordered this one, but it hasn’t made any difference for me. Sorry I don’t recommend it, however, it seems to work for others so maybe each one is different and you should at least try it since obviously works for others and it may work for you

Ring-Stop works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Ring-Stop for about 6 months, and thought is it doing OK, but not great. I recently ran out, and was unable to get a new supply immediately. Within a week, there was a dramatic increase in the volume of the ringing. I returned to the product as per its instructions, and have a much better appreciation of its effects. I couldn't believe how much it had helped. BTW, your reorder program works great except when you're not at a computer to get the email. Thanks for everything.

Ear Noise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The past few months I have had what sounds like breathing in my ear at the speed of my pulse when I lay down to sleep: Pretty annoying when you're trying to go to sleep. I've been taking Ear Ring for about two weeks. I'm starting to notice a change.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has tried everything for tinnitus. This is the best.

Worked for my Husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been bothered with ringing in his ear for several months now and this worked for him. What a relief.

works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using for over a year, works very well. Papa

I know it helps me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering from iHerb for many, many years, and it keeps me from relying on drugs in my old age. I have been taking Ringstop for over ten years. Now and then I wonder if it helps. All I have to do is to quit taking it for a while and I KNOW. It doesn't stop it entirely, but it takes the edge off. When I first took it, it took perhaps a month to take effect. I would hate to live without it.

1 2 3 4