It Works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you or someone you know suffer from sinusitis, nasal infections, or any other type of nasal irritation, buy this product! The RX sprays the Allergist has been giving my wife for years were addictive and started causing her nose to bleed. This is the first product I've run across that not only works as well as an RX, but heals the damage done by the RX and OTC sprays out there on the market! My wife said she could feel it soothing and healing her nose the first time she used it! Thanks Natural Care! I-Herb, Please continue to sell this product!!! It's the only product of it's kind I have found and you are the only store of your kind on the Internet I trust!

SinuFix Nasal Decongestant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works great if you need a natural decongestant. I have used this for years. It is strong and will make your eyes water at first, but it clears up your sinuses.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've switched from using the prescription steriod sprays to this because it works better. It also helped to reverse symptoms of a sinus infection that had started.

Natural Care, SinuFix Nasal Decongestant and Cleansing Mist,

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started this and haven't had allergy shots since. It is helping with sinus and allergy problems.

Helps son breathe better at night!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son has enlarged adenoids and was give a Rx allergy mist, which made him very sick. This works wonderful for him and I feel better that it's natural without harmful side effects to worry about. He sprays each nostril once before bed when his allergies are bothering him and can sleep with his mouth closed when using this. It does make his nose run a bit and eyes water but it helps clear out his sinuses so he can breathe freely. I highly recommend this. I too tried this for my own allergies and it was very powerful compared to other sprays I've tried.

My husband swears by this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

He has a problem with congestion due to a deviated septum & this is the only product that gives him relief. I'm so glad I found it.

Soothing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When you cannot take other over the counter products such as sudafed, this product is your best alternative. I dont personally like nasal sprays, but this is very soothing when your sinuses are dry, achey, yet congested. It helps to loosen congestion and prevent sinus infections. Another review pointed out that it contains sorbitol which is a little disappointing. I emailed the manufacturer, but they have not responded. I would recommend this product for anyone. My Mom has no other alternatives due to her a-fib condition and Sinufix has helped her through some very uncomfortable days.

Sinufix Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for chronic sinusitis. It works well as a decongestant without side effects, and I even carry it with me in my purse. If I use it before going to sleep at night, I stay pretty clear during the night. It's nice that I can use it as often as I need it,and not have to worry about it raising my blood pressure.

Great for clearing sinuses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this almost every day to help clear my nose. I am taking Butacort for keeping the sinusitis away but it doesn't keep my nose clear. This works a treat and when I use it constantly, my sense of smell starts to come back again!

It helps

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps with some problems with nose-breathing from allergy and constant rinit.