Helping me sing properly again

Posted by Reviewer2991558 on Sep 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me to get rid of the excess mucus which was going down the back of my throat and ruining my singing voice

Wow - I thought these were great

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my Mom since she has a-Fib and can't take OTC decongestants like sudafed. I tried one at her house when I woke up feeling sinusy and it cleared my head very quickly and with no side effects. Thanks for the folks who wrote in to say how great they work. I'm ordering some for myself. Mom and I both use the spray which is very soothing, and has been all that she can use but together these are a great alternative to OTC products. I read in the info that sinufix helps to kill the fungis which can be the cause of chronic sinus problems and isn't resolved with antibiotics. Thank you sinufix !!

Natural Care, SinuFix, Sinus Health Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173830 on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I discovered SinuFix when I decided to stop taking regular medications for my sinus/allergy problems. I felt my allergy medicine had too many side affects. I searched around and found many different herbs that could help, but I would have to buy them individually. I discovered that SinuFix is the only product that combines all the herbs I wanted into one. Since I started taking SinuFix my allergies and sinus problems have decreased and SinuFix works just as good as my allergy medicine without all the side affects. If you don't want to take allergy medicine anymore, I highly recommend trying SinuFix.

Natural Care, SinusFix

Posted by Reviewer1277697 on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best nasal product I have ever used. It does not dry or burn my nose. I have tried many nasal sprays, this is by far the best for me.

Good Results for a long term

Posted by Reviewer1281603 on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You need to use by some weeks to obtain results.

No benefit

Posted by 5050835025730741573 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from a cronic non allergy sinus drainage condition for over 10 years and after using this product for a month 2 pill 3 x's a day and noticed NO change in my condition.

It actually works

Posted by 5195136194012827323 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had a hard time with seasonal allergies every year. I've tried everything from bee pollen, to honey, to butterbur. One brand of butterbur helped a little bit, but when the air pollen got really bad, nothing would help. I figured, since I knew I was going to stop using Butterbur, I would give this a try. I wasn't thrilled about the price, but figured it wouldn't hurt to see if this works. The reviews were pretty good. I began using this last year, and have used it this year for seasonal allergies. Most of the time when I try to use something natural, it doesn't work too well on me. With this product, it actually works. Every time I start to feel stuffy, I take 2 of these, and the allergies go away. Sometimes I have to take it more than once per day, but it still works, nevertheless.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1290904 on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful!

FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1780531 on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking New Chapter sinus take care for years. They are no longer manufacturing it. I tried 7 other pills- combos This works alone - 2 twice a day No headache - perfection

CUSTOMER SERVICE & DELIVERY

Posted by 5638346804550761685 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best customer service & delivery I have ever experienced via the internet.

1 2 3