Frustrating! Contains Uva Ursi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can not tolerate Uva Ursi. (I get stomach upset so bad that I struggle to eat, and then I get migraines a day or two later.) I thought this product did not have it in it, (it is not listed in the ingredients list on this Iherb web site,) BUT according to the package IT DOES! And it doesn't even say HOW MUCH is in it! It lists several other herbs as well, but does not say how much of each is in the capsules. Very frustrating if you are trying to combine herbs for treatment!

Reliable cystitis relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

UTI care is brilliant for dealing with cystitis. No need for horrid antibiotics, just keep a tub in reserve and take the moment symptoms start.They have worked every time for me. I wouldn't be without them.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work for me at all.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for urinary tract infections.

THIS ONE WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i keep it on hand ,i have ms and bladder problems do i , and iherb is so great to stock it !

uti - care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i suffer from repeated bladder infections, and my dr's continually prescribe antibiodics. This product has saved my life! I can beat the infection in just a couple days - naturally - without all the drugs. The price offered at IHERB is almost half of what my local health food store sells it. Thank you!!

these do help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my wife noticed an immediate improvement

Works well..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tendency to have reoccuring underlying uti. I havent yet noticed any symptoms after finishing this and it is abnormal :) I expect to have symptoms some day, because I so used to it. I will order again for prevention and cure (if needed). Like someone wrote it is a good idea to have a bottle ready for just in case.. Very good price. I hope to buy biofilm defense too, I beieve it will be very good!

Natural Care UTI-Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I use as maintenance against UTI. I not had UTI now for over 2 years, which is great for me. Drink plenty of fluids. Use package directions.

Natural Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well for me. I will continue to use it and recommend it to friends.

1 2