Fantastic external venous remedy

Posted by RubiesHealth on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the fragrance. Cream provides an immediate cooling and relaxing sensation. Absorbs totally and does not leave any residue after massage/rubbing. Small varicose veins see improvement after one week of once daily application. All areas improve even before I finish the first bottle. I'm happy to reduce application to only when my legs feel heavy and tired. I'm also taking Lifetime Diosmin. Great combo for lady runners with CVI, like myself.

Eliminates veins

Posted by Reviewer2436569 on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helps to eliminate veins and makes my legs feel lighter and less tighter.

Vein Guard

Posted by Reviewer1239799 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using vein-guard for approximately three months. I have noticed a definate decrease in the appearance of my spider veins, in which certain areas contained several spiral clumps. I highly recommend its use and will continue to spread the word.

Best vein creme ever!

Posted by Reviewer2374234 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. it is the only thing I have ever found that truly makes my legs look and feel better. Please don't stop selling, this product is very hard to find!

Very promising

Posted by Aussie-girl on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the cream for two weeks, and I can see a slight reduction in my spider veins. I won't say they have disappeared, but they are certainly less obvious. The manufacturers suggest continual usage for 4-6 weeks before an improvement can be expected, so I am very happy with my results. The price is also fantastic, as a similar product in Australia is more than double the price.

Natural Care Vein Gard

Posted by Reviewer2333053 on Jul 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for over two years and it takes away almost ALL of the pressure and pain associated with my varicose veins in my legs. BJ from Nevada

Mmmm, feels good!!!

Posted by sarahjean on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Each time i use this I have an instant effect of relief from painful aching legs -- it is fantastic!!! I have CFS and a desk job and hardly do any exercise - as a result I've got serious circulation problems in the upper leg area from sitting on a chair most of the time. This is a great product - I am going to try the supplements that go with it as well (and get a mini trampoline to jump on!!)

Best product so far!

Posted by Reviewer2887124 on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My varicose vein cause a lot of problems since I have moved to Houston, Texas. Besides exercise and a healthy diet , this product prevents itching and burning and decreases the discoloration of my skin around the veins.

ultra vein guard cream

Posted by Reviewer2538312 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works well to a certain degree. It reduces inflamation and swelling, but does not make the veins disappear nor does it seem to prevent new ones. Still I would recommend it if you don't want surgical procedures done.

Works Great But....

Posted by Reviewer2680736 on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This cream works astonishingly well. I got a slight allergic reaction to it, though, so I can't use it too often. But I'll definitely keep it around for occasional use.