Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived by mistake and when notifying IHerb they said I could keep it. I did not know what to do with them 4 bottles.That very same day an aunt arrived complaining of pain in her legs. I showed her the product and told her that it was a gift from IHerb and worth a try. A few days later she called saying that it had cured the pain that she had for a few months. She took other medication and nothing helped. Only this. She asked me to order them for her she was so grateful. Then I thought about an old injury that caused a stiffness and sharp pain in my leg often and wondered whether I should try them as well, so I did. To my amazement the sharp stabbing pain disappeared within 3 days. Now I make sure I have at least two bottles in my cupboard and have recommended them to others. Thank you I Herb for helping two of us and for your wonderful gift! Good product, totally natural and homeopathic.

MIRACLE LEGS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You can see and feel the veins shrinking in a few days. After a week the heavyness was out of my legs. If you forget to take them for a few days, you can feel the heavingness and burning in your veins coming back> What I like best its all natural.

two stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not as effective as other brands I have purchased in the past, such as "Leg Veins".

varicose veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonders on my varicose veins. Even when taking horsechestnut my legs still felt heavy and tired at the end of the day. I got relief in one day from vein gard. It has been a real life saver since I'm on my feet all day at work. I highly recommend it.

Ultra Vein-Gard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This produuct has been very effective in treating the burning and stinging in my lower legs. iHerb.com is the only site that I order supplements from and have been very pleased with the service.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to work, legs are not so tired, so circulation of blood is getting better. I recommend for relieving of symptoms.

Phlebitis Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a bout of phlebitis a few years ago and the prescription I received from the doctor didn't help. I ordered Vein-Gard, and I could feel the pain easing in about three hours. I just had phlebitis again and ordered Vein-Gard with the same results. A great product!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for a long time. Seems to help considerably.

no negative effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Im not using it for a long time but no negative effects that I used to experience with other products. So far so good

1 2 3 4