Excellent toothpaste!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a natural, SLS free, antigingivitis, toothpaste for the past six months after experiencing tingling and numbness on the right side of my chin after using numerous "popular" commercial toothpastes in the market today. I grew tired of not feeling the lower portion of my chin after brushing my teeth as if I received a shot of novocaine. Frankly, I became scared when I researched to toxicity levels of the brands and the reaction I experienced daily which also included swelling. I highly recommend the natural dentist toothpaste and the taste is great. No artificial sugar!! no SLS!! and no reactions!!! Sigh!!! What a relief!!!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pleasant tasting and good toothpaste. Finally no baking soda.

Natural Dentist Healthy Teeth & Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is very difficult to find toothpaste that requires for the Gum.Yours gives me perfect ways to keep my Gum healthy.

A toothpaste my family likes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Trying to find a healthy alternative to the store toothpaste and one my family would use was difficult until I tried Natural Dentist. They like it!!! Yeah!!!

No allergic reaction! Wonderful toothpaste

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great toothpaste. Taste is adequate. I had no allergic reactions like I have with regular market toothpastes. I have celiac and cannot have wheat. It doesn't say gluten-free, but I had no problems.

Acts and tastes like regular toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Many herbal toothpastes have a weird taste or consistency, but this one is just like regular toothpaste. I bought it because it is low abrasion and because I drink a lot of tea. The tea gives me all the fluoride I need, but I think most people should be using fluoridated toothpastes.

Like the taste

Posted by frensisa on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste has a really nice taste and leaves fresh feeling in my mouth. I like it and will order it again.

Good but the tube could be improved

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this toothpaste a lot so I give it a high rating. The tube, on the other hand, is a bit stiff and difficult to squeeze out of. The taste is wonderful.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

we all use it including 2yr old w/no problems, a really great paste.

The Best Natural Toothpaste I have found!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is fluoride free and that it has Xylitol. This toothpaste is a lot like commercial toothpastes in taste and feel, yet is doesn't have SLS or Fluoride! I will definitely be buying this again.