CONTAINS FLUORIDE!

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product contains Sodium Fluoride - an very toxic form of fluoride - and is not recommended if you are concerned about your health and the health of your loved-ones. For example read the following: Quote from The Natural Solutions Foundation website: November 15, 2006 -- The conservative American Dental Association (ADA) altered its position on fluoride for babies to align with the strong opposition of fluoride for babies adopted by the Natural Solutions Foundation. The American Dental Association now recommends that babies younger than one year should not be exposed to fluoride either in water or as an ingredient in fluoride since it causes dental fluorosis (discoloration and weakening of teeth), now classified by the National Research Council as a major health problem.

I now have uber white teeth :)

Posted by 5034823591675160605 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this product! I've been using this product for about a month now and my teeth are as white as I want them to be! I did my research to find a non-harmful whitening toothpaste and this one fits my standards! The only thing I think should be worked on, is the minty freshness. It just goes away too fast. :( Other than that I'm very happy with this toothpaste and I've already bought my second tube! :) Hope this was helpful!

very good...

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good...

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this and Natural Dentist pre-brush whitening rinse and my teeth are whiter before the first tube (and bottle) are empty. Great stuff!

good

Posted by happydays on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good, will buy again.

Loses flavor, otherwise great

Posted by Reviewer2068325 on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My only complaint about this toothpaste is that the great flavor goes away way too fast! but other than that, it is a great product, no real complaints here :)

Mixed Review

Posted by Reviewer2044713 on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the herbs and good ingredients in this toothpaste, but the texture when brushing is something different from "normal" toothpaste. Something I'll have to get used to I guess.

Excellent

Posted by username161 on Nov 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

SLS irritates my gums so I need to use a toothpaste without it, however it is hard to find a natural toothpaste that does include fluoride. This stuff is excellent.

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE that this toothpaste has totally NATURAL ingredients but with added fluoride - a natural trace element that our teeth benefit from to stay strong - contrary to the belief of some 'natural' fans who say it does damage. No SLS or other chemicals - so very safe. Taste's excellent - nice strong peppermint taste and don't need a lot to do the job. Teeth get REALLY clean and makes them brighter, whiter looking!! It seems to get rid of any film over them - teeth are literally squeaky clean. Nice BIG tube! Worth every cent. Put my daughter onto this toothpaste and she loves it too. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

one of the best!

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Natural Dentist - previously our favourite was fluoride-free, but we tried this whitening toothpaste and it's even better - teeth really get whiter!

1 2 3