Help

Great Product for Your Gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for several months and I have seen a visible improvement in the condition of my gums. I'm over 60 and some things are not holding up very well but this has really helped. We'll see what my dentist has to say soon!

Very pleasant taste, effective cleansing liquid for teeth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The scent and taste is very fresh, sweetly minty pleasant. I think that children would love this product too. I liked the feeling, that this product leaves after flushing: clean surface of teeth, just be patiente and take a time to flush longer and gargle throat, it is bneficial for healthy glands too.

Finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for only three days, once in the morning and once at night (with Jason's whitening toothpaste after I rinse with this)...and I am SO excited because I can already see a noticeable difference in my teeth. They are getting whiter every day...I can't wait to see the final product!

Cheap way to whiten teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My teeth aren't white. Nor have they ever been. With all of the whitening of teeth going on, mine really look yellow. I would love to whiten my teeth, but I can't due to their sensitive nature. I won't suffer pain for vanity. THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL PRODUCT THAT DOES GENTLY AND QUICKLY WHITEN MY TEETH. I bought some for my kid who has naturally more non-white teeth than I do. I just ordered more for myself today. Love it!

Whiter teeth!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. My teeth have been stained for years and I can see a difference after half a bottle (also using Natural Dentist whitening toothpaste). And it tastes even better than the Peppermint Twist, if that's possible!

whitening rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE the taste! JUST LOVE it! very delicate and fresh! I do really hope that the results would be as good as the taste, but I've been using it only for a week.

High Grade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It a great wash. I use it only once aday directions say twice. With flossing and Natural Dentist toothpaste my mouth has never felt cleaner.

Really love the taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have only used it for 3 weeks now and may be seeing a slight whitening taking place, but not sure. Nothing that others have mentioned. Will order more and update. Love the 'natural' concept too.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Alot of these mouth washes dont taste well but this one does and also works

great rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved this rinse and I don't think I will be able to return to the other I have used. The taste is good, teeth feel clean much longer. Also the value price-quality is good.

1 2 3 4