Great, simple, affordable, way to manage digestion and yeast..

Posted by Reviewer2382354 on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are wonderful.. I've been taking one a day, 30 minutes after a meal, for a few weeks and have noticed a difference (positive) in my overall digestion as well as a lowering in candida-related symptoms (especially when I missed a couple of days).. the capsules are easy to swallow, do not smell bad, and leave no aftertaste.. I keep them in the fridge to keep them stable.. I'm going to increase my intake to two-three a day to see if there is any increased benefit..

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2152625 on Oct 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking this for about two months and it has been great, no more gas, upset stomach and now i can drink milk with out running to the bathroom

probiotics are the best treatment on the stomach and intestinal tract

Posted by Reviewer1376672 on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love the product acidophilus cured me of severe stomache and intestinal pain dr. said it was adominal migraines but acidophilus proved that wrong.and it took away bloated feeling and stomach gas

Mr

Posted by Reviewer2646060 on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

OK

Not yet try, believe will be great too.

Posted by Reviewer1131485 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works well for me and i like it...

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2529415 on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Spent 10 years with stomach pain. At times it put me in the emergency room. Saw doctor after doctor and 2 specialists and no answers. Then i got laid off and lost my insurance. I began searching online for relief. Product after product and some gave me temporary relief and others just didn't work. I came across an article that mentioned probiotics. I've reordered this product several times. I absolutely love it and have recommended it to others. Those that have tried it have also been happy with the results.

Good Bugs

Posted by Reviewer2516437 on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for years. Simply double the dose after I have been exposed to antibiotics.

acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1514431 on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love this

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2802852 on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is my new favorite probiotic now. It's more potent than the one (only 2 billion) that I usually take and I can feel a big difference. good for immunity, ibs, stomach and intestinal tract issues. Highly recommend.

Natural Factors: acidophilus and bifidus 10 billion active cells

Posted by Reviewer2931471 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Came highly recommended by many people I know who have tried it.