Good formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality product and does work. I am 70 years old and I can watch 1080p movies on the plasma TV in great clarity (no glasses), after using this product for several weeks. Before, I was using other products for the eyes with uneven results. I think this product made the difference. [knock on wood 3x]

Advanced eye factors.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iHerb doesn't stock my first choice Eye Supplement. This one has some good ingredients, but looses points for containing soy and Mag. stearate

Happy with this product, it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with quality of this product. I have had three eye surgeries, the last one – Lasik, and my eyes suffer from dryness, they are often red, and get tired quickly when I work at the computer. This product has helped immensely – after about a week of taking it I have noticed that my working spans became longer, and my eyes are more comfortable – the feeling of sand in my eyes bothers me less. By the way, I have tried two similar products from Now Foods – Ocu Support and Ocu Support, clinical strength, and had absolutely no result. Now I am happy that I have found a helpful product and have reordered it for me, my mother and my brother, who lives in the internet 

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

have been taking for 1.5 month, felt reduced redness and dryness for my eyes. purchased this item again~

Worked for amd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My father who is 78 was diagnosed with wet amd 2 years ago. He has been taking advanced eye for more than a year and the recent opthalmogist report identified that his progression of amd has stopped. This is quite impressive and my dad will continue to take this. He is also taking taurine along with this

Great eye formula

Posted by otherkind on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great eye formula with 15mg of lutein and other beneficial antioxidant helpful for your eyes.

-65

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Silmäni ovat kokeneet täydellisen muutoksen. Turvotus ja kirvely hävinnyt täysin. Uusi annos jo tilattu.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has an optimal amount of lutein & also many other great eye support supplements.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Toke daily for years, buy it when I can

Natural Factors Factors, Advanced Eye Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have Glaucoma, a condition that my mother also had. She went blind with hers, which is very scary for me. Not only do I use my Allopathic medicine, but I also use this Naturopathic supplement put out by Dr. Michael Murray. He went to the Baster University here in Seattle area.

1 2 3