great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer severe allergies during the change of seasons. I'm allergic to grass and trees. It's worse when the trees bud. This took the edge completely off. I take 2 capsules per day, 1 in am and 1 in pm.

Good allergy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking this product for about a week, but it does seem to be helping wiht my allergies.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good value

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good

Aller-7 - The WOW Factor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

OMG!! I've been taking this formula for the past two years in conjunction with a natural gum tree herb for my asthma and I cannot stress enough how this combination has controlled both my allergies and asthma. I was diagnosed with asthma at 2 years old and developed allergies shortly thereafter and I am now into my early 40s. My allergies and asthma are seasonal and for the months of May and October I used to suffer tremendously and no over-the-counter or extra strength prescription medication worked-and believe me I've tried them all. I was told by a medical physician that I had the worst case of allergies and asthma he's every seen. I was determined to get into gear-NATURALLY. I personally cannot say enough about this product and how it has overwhemingly helped me. I would recommend this formula and company-Natural Factors. WOW!!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

took this product when my sinues started acting up and it help relieve systems almost immediately. good product!

keeps itchy eyes at bay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Definitely seems to be helping with my allergies. My allergies are not nearly as severe as they used to be so I think this is just enough to keep the mild symptoms under control.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love the product will keep buying. i have a cough that occurs from spring to mid june this product has helped with my sesonal allergies

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product really works.

Actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband bought this for me and I was pretty skeptical but I tried it and it really works! It takes a few days of consistently taking it but soon you'll find it works better than prescription! My eyes don't itch and my nose doesn't run or itch.

1 2