Help

Highly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Anytime I feel a cold or virus coming on, I take this and 90% of the time am able to stave it off completely or reduce the time of illness to 1/2 a day or a day. Works best in combination with a good night's sleep and avoidance of sugar or other immune weakening foods. An outstanding product, but echinacea does not work for everyone.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped me through a case of the Shingles. Excellent product, wouldn't be without it in the house.

better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am glad I found the softgels. I had ordered the liquid without knowing the softgels existed. These are much better than the anti-v liquid (which I could not swallow, even mixed in juice, it tasted so bad) and it definitely worked to ward off colds during late winter.

Best for Cold and Flu Season!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be the best supplements for cold and flu season. Whenever there is an inkling that anyone in the family has been exposed to a virus, we immediately get on this in large doses and for the most part, we don't get sick. Very good product!

So Far So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a few months now. I like the small size of the gel capsules and the fact I don't have to take many of them at a time. One twice a day for maintenance and I take more if I feel run down like a cold is coming on. So far, knock wood, I haven't been sick. I just bought more at iHerb because of the very low price and will continue to take it to keep my immune system healthy.

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does work. It helped get over a flu bug. Feel much better.

Anti-V Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use the Anti-V formula whenever my immune system needs extra support. I recommend this product.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This taken with Elderberry extract and Emergen-C is my tried and true remedy to ward off colds and sore throats. This workswell for me. I alsways make sure I have some on hand.

outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great results

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

worked well for colds for our family

1 2