"Chronically ill -- No More!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was chronically sick with colds & flu for over two years. I've tried numerous things to combat the illnesses. Tried (& still use daily) "Anti-V" formula & have not been sick with a cold or flu for over 5 months!!! If I start to feel a little run down, I'll take an extra pill or two to boost my system. Works great for me!!! "Natural Factors" has great products!

Kicked out what antibiotics couldn't

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a case of bronchitis, complete with bouts of coughing, thick yellow sputum, fever and shortness of breath on exertion, etc. (Was a heavy smoker that smoked filterless cigs and this had weakened my lungs and bronchi) Doctor gave me an antibiotic and cough suppressant among other things. Didn't help and after the course ended, went back. He prescribed a much stronger antibiotic which again did not help much. Both antibiotics made me put on weight (over the two courses, 3-4 kilos); made me ravenous and eat like a pig anything i could get my hands on. At this time my sinuses decided to join the party, so sinusitis and bronchitis made me doubly miserable. Got Anti-V and after the first two softgels i felt a definite shift. A day and a half later after taking about 4/5 per day my symptoms had lessened markedly (~70%). A couple more days and both the bronchitis and sinusitis were gone completely. Very powerful, smooth acting but without side effects. I must add that after going off the antibiotics my cravings disappeared and i returned to my lighter normal diet of a vegetable/fruit/nut based diet with some nuts and a small amount of high quality animal products. This probably helped the Anti-V act faster. Excellent, excellent product and formulation! Should have taken it instead of the antibiotics. I feel that this is probably a good aid to have around to combat the viruses we're seeing these days.

So far, so good.

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product - along with several others (like allicin) - to avoid getting flu or colds, and so far I have managed to fight off every virus in the early stages, thus preventing full-blown infection.

Not had a cold in 3 1/2 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not been sick in 3 1/2 years because of this supplement. It's the best! I just take a couple of pills every hour or so as soon as I feel the first onset of sickness (tired, worn out, sore throat), and in a day it's gone. The ONLY time I got sick was when I ran out!! I'll never let that happen again. Highly, HIGHLY recommended.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product clears my sinuses. My nose always gets stuffy and I get sore throats and this product has helped so much. I have just been using this for a few weeks and I really feel so much better. If I think I am coming down with some virus, this is the product I will always take. Even if I might have a bacterial infection I will take this because I try to stay away from taking antibiotics.

will always have on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has been the best product I have found for virus's. I would not want to be out of it when sick. Do have to be sure not to do it more than 10 days in a row (I tend to get headaches if miscount the days). If you start on this at first symptoms you can often avoid getting sick.

The Cold Fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped us not to have any colds this winter. We, 2 of us, are on our second order of 4 bottles.

Great product, Awesome price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the product, it works well. First bought it at a local healh food store. I paid the same price for a bottle of 60 softgels there, that I paid for a bottle of 120 softgels at iherb! You can't beat that deal!!!

Natural Factors Anti-V Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These really work! I've used them for a couple of years and have not had even a cold. IHerb has the best price, great service and fast delivery. Thanks IHerb!

Good for keeping healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used the Anti-V all last year, once a day for keeping my immune system healthy. I work in a nursing home and last year was the first time I haven't gotten sick. I attribute that to the Anti-V. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. If I start feeling sick, I take more according to the label. I don't like to take herbs continuously since I learned they are more effective if you take a break from them. So I usually do three weeks on, one week off. I started my mom on this product also.

1 2