Help

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

cleared my urinary tract infections, also helped with digestion. I don't feel bloated all the time anymore. Havn't had a cold ever since taking this product, I think i will continues ordering. The price is great too!

BETTER THAN DRINKING VINEGAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you hate the taste of ACV and it burns your throat these capsules are for you. All the benefits of ACV without the nastiness.

positive outcome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using the apple cider for my cronic rhematoid and osteoarthritis arthritis approx six months ago, I have found such and improvement in my mobility,and my pain levels are now bearable. You need to take a least a full bottle before you feel the benifits, but believe me you will. I have also put my family on them and they have reported the same positive outcome as I have. Highly recommend. If in any doubt just google apple cider and you can see for yourself. Lorraine Australia.

Natural Factors, Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to lose weight AND I have arthritis- I have found these capsules the easiest way to help control both.

Heartburn and stomach upset with this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking Source Naturals brand vinegar tabs, but when I ran out, I tried this brand, as it was a bit cheaper...BIG mistake. With Source Naturals, I felt no burn, no stomach upset, nothing bad whatsoever. I mean, one of the main reasons you might take vinegar is to sooth your stomach. I tried waiting a few days, then started to take again, and had the same result. Yuck!

Stops allergic reactions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have many food allergies and get hives on a regular basis. If I eat something that causes a reaction, I take 2 apple cider vinegar capsules and within 15 minutes the itching stops. Great product with so many wonderful uses.

Dianne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking this helped clear up my cold and potential sinus infection. I am a loyal user now!

catherine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It keeps me from having gas and has helped me loose weight

apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very happy with the product, much better than putting the liquid product in a glass of water. Also makes it easy for me to take away on trips.

Be Careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to try this because of all of the supposed benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. I will say that in the time I was taking it I do believe that it was making a difference in my body. Unfortunately one of the benefits is supposed to be help with reflux. What you never hear about is that certain types of reflux are not helped by Apple Cider Vinegar but your symptoms can increase 100 fold. I started having bad stomach pain and terrible heartburn and burning of my esophagus and I already take medication for reflux. My daughter who has a cast iron stomach started to have stomach pain after about a week too, so..... I was disappointed that I couldn't take this but if you are a lucky one who can this will probably work for you.