legendary

Posted by Reviewer2839888 on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had low B12 levels for years (180-200) despite being a carnivore. The best I could achieve with three monthly injections was high 300's. Since february last year, I replaced injections with this product and my levels are now 680!!! and for the first time ever my red cell level count in well into normal range. It makes sense, since people like me probably have low B12 level because of poor intestinal absorption.

great size, fast absorption, scored through the middle

Posted by Reviewer2743011 on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

effective immediately. Small size with a score through the middle of the tablet to split the dose in half. Flavor is a bit paste like, but dissolves quickly so doesn't really bother me. I take half a tablet when i switch the kettle on, and it dissolves by the time my coffee is made. Recently purchased Jarrow brand to try, which takes half an hour to dissolve! This brand is better value for money, and extremely effective, which is why i had to half the dose. I will stick to this brand from now on

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1956784 on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think I must have been deficient in B12 as - unlike almost all other supplements I've tried - this had an instant effect. I've had a severe afternoon energy dip around 3.00 pm for years now, but one little tiny pill & it's gone! Almost unbelievable, but it's three weeks now, and this was the only thing I've changed in my regime. Also noticed that - as the literature says - my body clock seems to have adjusted itself: sleepy when its dark & awake with the light - makes getting up for work in the morning much easier. If like me you've been short on energy you've really got to at least give this stuff a try.

Neuropathy help

Posted by Reviewer1729990 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using these sublingual B12s at a high dosage, as researched for helping peripheral neuropathy. My neuropathy is extremely painful, I have numbing of the fingers, and it extends even to my teeth. Ow! Using this product definitely is helping to calm the pain. An excellent product, but expensive due to high dosages. Still the best buy on the market. Most effective for me with benfothiamine multi-b (iherb) and high doses of the omegas and vitamin d3.

Super fast melt

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It melts in 60 seconds or less. The melt seems a little creamy. I like this better than Jarrow's large sugary tablets and Country Life's tablets with silica. The tablet is small, only has a little lactose to sweeten, it's not excessively flavored and sweetened and has no silica, citric acid or sugar alcohol (although I don't mind sorbitol/mannitol if it's a very small amount).

satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer1730943 on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a good B12 for my closest friend who suffers anemia which is deficiency of b12. I decided this one by reading comments and ordered for her and myself and I can say one thing the result is very good. It really affects very fast and increase your energy. But supporting with folic acid is necessary. Good.

Good Product and Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1670721 on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my cat (flavorless, fortunately) and I have seen an improvement in his neuropathy.

Great B12!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin B12 is SO important for anyone suffering from any kind of depression, anxiety or mental disorder. This stuff is great and really packs a punch of non-nervous energy. My husband and I just returned from vacation where for the first time in my life, I went hiking up a mountain. He body builds and is at least five times more athletic than I am. Well, HE was the one gasping, panting, and begging ME to stop bounding ahead so we could turn back!! I suppose I could have revealed my little secret to all the extra energy, but where's the fun in that?

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2086450 on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Within a month of taking these, my blood test results for B12 jumped from deficient all the way to the top range of optimum.

Natural Factors B12

Posted by Reviewer1657515 on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having fibromyalgia and neuropathy sublingual B12 is the way to go. I've only been using this product for less than two weeks but I do feel some relief of nerve pain.