EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE MALABSORBTION AND IT REALLY HELPS WITH DIGESTION!

Good Product

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of HCL, but this is one of the best, I recommend it.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first Betaine HCL product I have ever used. I was already taking enzymes but this did not seem to be enough to help my abdominal pain, when I take this betaine hcl on top of food when I start getting pain it almost completely subsides within twenty minutes, so it is very obvious this is an effective product. I am not sure if I need pepsin as well so I will have to experiment with other products and see if the inclusion of pepsin gives greater relief --Betaine hcl should trigger pepsin release but I have systemic sjogrens syndrome and this may not happen. I give it four stars because the price is relatively high, otherwise it is a great product.

Natural Factors Betaine

Posted by Reviewer2824579 on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! I've had digestive issues for years, particularly bloating and gas. After ordering the Natural Factors Betaine I started taking 2 with each meal. I hoped it might help some, but was quite surprised to find my problems completely disappear. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has digestive problems. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2852669 on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does help with stomach acid and cuts down on gastro disruptions at/after meals.

Indigestion fighter!

Posted by Reviewer2282189 on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by my natural health practitioner. Aids in digestion by taking 1-3 before a meal, depending on the size of the meal. Works great, and no more indigestion!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best after meal supplement to help digest food super quick

Reflux

Posted by Reviewer2723132 on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying to stop taking my Prevacid completely. I think this product is working. I am going to keep taking it at this time. I read about Betaine Hydrochloride in the Suzanne Somers book, "The Naked Truth" about hormones and all the body systems affected by unbalanced hormones. Your product was the best buy and it was all natural. Thanks, Rene'e in Tennessee

BH

Posted by Reviewer2154861 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product makes me sick to my stomach.

Betaine Hydrochloride

Posted by Reviewer2835338 on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective - stops food fermenting and gets it properly digested