Natural Factors Betaine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! I've had digestive issues for years, particularly bloating and gas. After ordering the Natural Factors Betaine I started taking 2 with each meal. I hoped it might help some, but was quite surprised to find my problems completely disappear. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has digestive problems. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

cured my digestive issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been the solution to my digestive issues. Has sped up my transit time and I no longer get constipated!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of HCL, but this is one of the best, I recommend it.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE MALABSORBTION AND IT REALLY HELPS WITH DIGESTION!

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first Betaine HCL product I have ever used. I was already taking enzymes but this did not seem to be enough to help my abdominal pain, when I take this betaine hcl on top of food when I start getting pain it almost completely subsides within twenty minutes, so it is very obvious this is an effective product. I am not sure if I need pepsin as well so I will have to experiment with other products and see if the inclusion of pepsin gives greater relief --Betaine hcl should trigger pepsin release but I have systemic sjogrens syndrome and this may not happen. I give it four stars because the price is relatively high, otherwise it is a great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped me alot.......my digestion is much better & my blood glucose has lowered...........

Betaine Hydrochloride

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective - stops food fermenting and gets it properly digested

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best after meal supplement to help digest food super quick

Indigestion fighter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by my natural health practitioner. Aids in digestion by taking 1-3 before a meal, depending on the size of the meal. Works great, and no more indigestion!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does help with stomach acid and cuts down on gastro disruptions at/after meals.