Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Big Friends, Chewable Vitamin D3, Berry Bunch, 10 mcg, 250 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

These pills are very small and easy to chew. They taste sweet so I thought there might be sugar or a fake sugar substitute but it just has less than a gram of xylitol. They taste like strawberry. My whole family young and old like these. I am annoyed by the packaging. It is a large bottle for such a tiny volume of pills which is a waste of plastic and packing materials. Also the lid is not child proof but rather a very easy pop top.

70f05dd6-aad6-439d-abb4-5ba0113421b5
c43576f0-519b-4fff-8d9c-6dd28959d60e
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I bought this Vitamin D supplement based on the recommendation from my daughter's doctor (it was one of the options on a short list). After some research I found that this had the best reviews so I decided to purchase it. My daughter is healthy and doing well so I think the drops are working in terms of her getting the needed vitamins. And my daughter likes the taste of these vitamins so we all are happy with this product. I will definitely order again.

7d9cb607-d799-4054-adbf-bec57f30fc70
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I’ve been using this for a longest time with my eldest. It gives him stronger resistance as time passes by. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are all natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

edf77e4f-2ae0-4bb2-84bf-7935cd599ace
Posted on May 15, 2022

Great sized pill for any age. Flavour is ok for kids they like the taste.. High quality supplement for kids. Would like to order more in the future. D is very beneficial for improving kids immunity. i give my children 2 to 3time a day. another health benefit of vit d is protecting you from covid 19!

LianaLuna
Posted on May 2, 2022

I have big family) my kids are my nephews. And this package is excellent for us. There are 250 tablets. This is high quality supplement. Small size chewable tablets have nice taste. Our kids like that. Vitamin D is very important for kid’s immunity improvement. I use to give them vitamin D once a day- in the morning with breakfast.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I am an adult and use this because I am afraid on overdosing on supplement. Also because I know that if it was a pill I dread doing it everyday (and I hate swallowing pills and it reminds me of being sick) I would recommend buying a chewable or a gummy. The first few time it tasted funny and it sticks to the teeth and I need to drink something to wash the taste. But then I got used to it. As for the benefits everyone should go to a doctor and get blood works done before and after. Don't listen to someone else experience and expect the same to happen to you. please like I would really appreciated it!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

quailty is good ingredient is ok size is perfect suitable for kids age use taste is nice the benefit is good for kids is not subject to the sun directly it makes a lot of improvements and the package arrives soon I recommend as a supplement and frequency I request it from I herb

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The pandemic has put most of us indoors including our kids. We need the sun shine for us to absorb vitamin D to help us absorb other vitamins and nutrients. Without vitamin D, this may affect our immunity. Worry no more and add this supplement to your child’s daily intake. This is in bigger packaging for bigger savings.

Oceans
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I would recommend this VITD to any kids with a dental expander or brace. It is a tablet and would not get stuck on it. Plus, the flavor is good. My kids have been on it for the past 3 years. Kids love them. No complaints from all three. I tried them and they are pretty tasty. More importantly they improved my child’s vitamin D level which according to her blood work was deficient. My 6 year old son takes one of these every morning and loves the taste. I like that they are not gummies so are better for his teeth. Good product, quality vit D. Recommended.