good not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

They are huge vitamins. Takes long time for both my kids to actually eat them. No greens or EFAs :(. My kids prefer a different one, all natural as well. They have to take 2, but they enjoy them more and I feel they are a more complete vitamin.

Natural Factors, Big Friends, Children's Chewable Multi Vitamin and Mineral Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The tablest are too big and my boys do not like that taste. We will not be purchasing these again.

Rhonda Jeffery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My kid does not like these vitamins, he is very finicky.

Tasty and good to take in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This multi vitamin for children is without strawberry, which my children aren't allowed to eat. So I am happy with this tast. The children like to take them, and since they get them, it goes better and better.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

big friends - big tablets

Yes and No

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 4 year old has been on these vitamins (we alternate flavors each bottle) for a couple years and have always loved them. My 18mo old was taking the other flavor fine but then we got this one and she won't eat them at all. She is pickier though when it comes to eating than my oldest ever was.

Excellent vitamins for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My child lovely these tablets

Very good multi for kids !

Posted by oldiherbaccount on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our son David loves these, they taste good. Plus they got good amout of B vitamins. They are not too big and since they are chewable, i don't see how that could be a problem (unlike some comments lol). Good stuff, good price. The Solgar Kangavite are great too !

Big Friend children multivitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our children love these. We have tried different ones but they like the taste of these.

Good flavor. My children love these and eat them readily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My children will willingly eat these and I like the contents of the tablet.

1 2