Good taste

Posted by 4660729407587607988 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The child likes.

Love It !!

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my two boys ages 7 and 2 remind "me" to give them their special candy. for the two 2yr old i break one in half and give him the other half the next day. if a child has to remind a parent to give them their vitamin that says alot!

Kid Approved!

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We tried two other brands of kids' chewable multivitamins with my kids (ages 6 and 4) but they didn't like the taste. Clearly the third time's a charm, because these are a winner! We will definitely buy these again. I chose these because most of the vitamins and minerals are in the right forms to be properly absorbed, which is rare in a childrens multi that is priced so reasonably. Vitamins A, C, D, E, calcium, iron, and zinc in this formula are all in high-quality readily-absorbed forms. Since there's no point giving our kids a multi each day if their bodies can't use what's in it, we're big fans of these!

SIMPLY THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2688839 on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids love them, the ingredients are of very good quality, great price. Have been giving them to my kids for over two years and they are never ill (thanks also to healthy eating and drinking kefir). Johanka

Kids will love these

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What can you say. Our kids say that they like these, because the tables are large and last long. :) Taste is good, and serving size is only 1 tablet per day (which is good for wallet). Just make sure you kids doesn't try to swallow these as whole, because the tablets are really large. That's why the product is for kids over four years old.

JKarren

Posted by Reviewer1019824 on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great vitamins

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are great and my kids love them!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3245882 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good results satisfied

Boost for a 2 year old

Posted by cot477 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We give just one a week to our 2 year old to make up for any gaps in her diet. She loves them. They are large. She happily eats one by taking several small bites.

yummy multi vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1504809 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The kids look forward in taking them in the morning. Great price too.

1 2 3