Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The child likes.

Kids will love these

Posted by odereviews on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What can you say. Our kids say that they like these, because the tables are large and last long. :) Taste is good, and serving size is only 1 tablet per day (which is good for wallet). Just make sure you kids doesn't try to swallow these as whole, because the tablets are really large. That's why the product is for kids over four years old.

SIMPLY THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids love them, the ingredients are of very good quality, great price. Have been giving them to my kids for over two years and they are never ill (thanks also to healthy eating and drinking kefir). Johanka

Kid Approved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We tried two other brands of kids' chewable multivitamins with my kids (ages 6 and 4) but they didn't like the taste. Clearly the third time's a charm, because these are a winner! We will definitely buy these again. I chose these because most of the vitamins and minerals are in the right forms to be properly absorbed, which is rare in a childrens multi that is priced so reasonably. Vitamins A, C, D, E, calcium, iron, and zinc in this formula are all in high-quality readily-absorbed forms. Since there's no point giving our kids a multi each day if their bodies can't use what's in it, we're big fans of these!

Love It !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my two boys ages 7 and 2 remind "me" to give them their special candy. for the two 2yr old i break one in half and give him the other half the next day. if a child has to remind a parent to give them their vitamin that says alot!

ззззз

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

very, very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the child is excited about the quality

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great flavour, kids love eating it - will buy again

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 4 year old likes this vitamins.

children like it

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My children are picky about vitamins but my children like these so it is good.

1 2 3