Helped make my ligaments stronger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was having 3 yrs of problems with my sacrioliac joint not holding in my back due to stretched ligaments from years of misalignment. After taking this product for a month, it was the first time in 3 yrs, my chiropractor said my adjustment actually held!!! I am feeling stronger.

the one and only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

been taking biosil for years, back to when jarrow was stamping their name on the bottle. im pretty sure it is the same orthosilicic formula after all these years, because my nails and hair have stayed in consistently good condition. the capsule version is definitely not as cost effective as the liquid, and if you cannot get past the odd/funky taste of the liquid, even masked in something sweet like fruit juice, then it is this pill version you should take.

Reduces Wrinkles and Younger Looking Skin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm writing to let you know what my results are. After 3 weeks with this, I began to notice less hair loss in the shower, less wrinkles (the fine lines are 40% gone!!); my small bald area ir bearly noticeable!! and my nails feel stronger/thicker. I am 51 years old and feel this gives me a younger look. My skin looks younger. So, I'm going to say, this product does deliver positive results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this for about 3 months now, and my hair is much thicker and more lustrous. My nails have stopped splitting and are shinier too.

really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair really has become much fuller. Good product!

Makes a Tremendous Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been taking BioSil daily since 2009 I feel qualified to tell you that the product strengthens my fingernails so I can grow them out without peeling, splitting or breaking. Prior to taking BioSil my nails were thin and weak. My hair has become stronger, there is more of it, and I have my natural color, all important attributes of BioSil. Biosil is something I take everyday, depend on, and am grateful for.

Softer skin, nail growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have just started taking this supplement, but so far, so good: my skin is softer, and my embattled, tragically short nails are beginning to make a comeback. Have already ordered a second bottle; seems to be a very good product.

Silicon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

BioSil has made my teeth stronger. BioSil is much better than horsetail. I also use OptiMSM - 4 grams daily. BioSil has a good bottle, a good bottle neck and a good screw bottle cap. The seal leaves no sticky residue. There is a piece of cotton on the inside and an absorbent for freshness. BioSil has good ingredients and no bad fillers.

helpful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After giving birth my hair was falling out. Biosil has helped me and now the enourmous falling process has stopped

observation in nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My fingher nails have ridges and look dull for many years. I just finished my first 30 pills, I took 1-2 pills a day. I noticed my nails now look shinier and smoother, although ridges are still visible. I am happy with the improvement and would give it more time. Please stay tuned for another review when I finish next 30 pills.