Help

Great product at a good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors Bromelain is a most effective product for post operative swelling and bruising! My doctor recommended two 500mg capsules 3 times daily (3000 mg daily) beginning two weeks prior to surgery (for a major tummy tuck) and for a month following surgery. Amazingly enough, I had barely any bruising and I found the Bromelain really helped with post-operative swelling.

Arthritis/Bursitis Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

3 capsules throughout the day, along with the same amount of vitamin c, provides complete relief of my pain. (Do not use if taking blood thinners, though.) The manager of my health food store told me about this miracle combination and I will be forever grateful.

Bromelain, a wonderful discovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bromelain, I have found is a wonderful anti-inflammatory pain reliever. I have tried many different compounds and find this one to work very well.

bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Bromelain has been very helpful with my weak digestion. Eliminates the problems I was having with gas due to improperly beaking down food particles in the digestive tract.

would buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product - have used as a digestive enzyme and to help with inflammation.

Using for joint issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this on an empty stomach in the morning for years and by doing this I read where it would be helping my joints. At 66, I experience some knee issues sporadically, and that is my only problem. In recent years, I have added hyaluronic acid and Chrondroitin, however.

Good product for gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps during gout attacks. I'm taking two a day right now, and go up to 6-10 a day if I get a gout bout. Really helps.

Natural Factors Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works better for me than HCI for digesting protein; never an acid overload.

Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work as well as asperin.

Bromelain Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors seems to be a good value. Potency and price and quantity / dosage - seem good.

1 2